Our international client operating in industrial facility management is looking for a
FMREC Senior Consultant
- Successfully managing and implementing demanding projects, both at home and abroad.
- Further development of our consulting approaches for the Hungarian market in the areas of organizational and process consulting, maintenance strategies and planning, CIP, service provider management, tendering and implementation of facility & industrial services, space management, office and workplace concepts, relocation management
- Professional management and development of employees.
- Independent acquisition of orders and maintenance of relevant contacts.
- Successfully completed studies in civil engineering, industrial engineering, supply engineering, production engineering, architecture, or comparable fields.
- Relevant, several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Experienced handling of MS Office standard tools, especially Excel, GAEB programs, drawing programs (e.g. ArchiCAD, Microstation, etc.)
- Fluent in German and/or English; additional language skills are an advantage.
- Willingness to travel for projects at home and abroad.
- Enjoy networking and building and maintaining customer and user relationships.
- Creativity, negotiation skills, agility and resilience even in hectic situations.
It’s important to you:
- The values of courage, openness and respect.
- To work in a team in which mutual responsibility, trust, self-commitment, solution and goal orientation are actively lived.
- To play a role in our team with the meaningful task of bringing benefits and added value to the customer.
- To work autonomously, creatively and independently within a fixed framework.
- To belong to a team in which cooperation and project success are celebrated.
- To be on an equal footing in a team where fairness is a matter of course.
- Seeking and living communication in a targeted manner.
- To find a company in which a long-term partnership is the basis.
They offer you:
- Cooperation in an international team.
- To participate and shape an agile company.
- Technically demanding projects.
- Development opportunities in national and international projects.
- Career prospects within our organization.
- Performance-related remuneration.
Should you be interested in the above position, please send us your English, German or Hungarian CV to the following address: email@example.com