A market leader multinational agro-business company is looking for a successful professional for the following position:
The Position: To ensure continuation of the growth of the division distribution business. This will be accomplished by thorough understanding of the customer needs, product portfolio management, commercial acumen and strong leadership.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the products usage in the market place, including brand, manufacturer and competition market shares. Stay abreast of trends and developments in product development in order to anticipate potential future supply and demand effects for products.
- Based on that market knowledge, develop a competitive product portfolio to offer to the customers. The portfolio should meet the customer’s needs but be balanced in terms of being of a manageable size and offering attractive margin opportunity.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with suppliers, including discounts, payment and delivery terms to minimize costs and enhance margins.
- Creating and developing an innovative sales strategy and business development throughout the region
- Liaising with marketing function, develop marketing materials to help sales staff effectively promote the product portfolio.
- Make appropriate use of materials available from manufacturers.
- Provide up to date information to the sales staff on product availability and pricing.
- Actively work with sales staff on individual queries / customer situations to support them getting business.
- Be flexible and reactive to the market situation, but remain the guardian of the margin
- Assist sales staff on individual deals where necessary.
- Actively monitor, manage and control costs to enhance profitability.
- Ensure that administration of contracts, deliveries and invoicing is up to date. PNL estimate to be made in time with the BU deadlines, communicated to the appropriate BU management and reconciled with actuals before reporting deadline.
- In conjunction with Product Line and Sales management, develop annual budgets and throughout the year monitor actual performance versus budget levels.
- University Degree (Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or Agronomy)
- 5+ years of proven experience in leading and developing high-performing teams
- Fluent English and Hungarian are must
- Proven track record of commercial experience, with PNL accountability
- Significant exposure to agricultural / FMCG market
- Experience in building up / managing successful distribution business
- Demonstrated very strong people-management skills
- Proven influencing skills
- Emphasis on solution selling skills and relationship building
- Discovering and identifying customer needs
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills
- Customer Relationships Management
Should you be interested in the above position, please send us your English & Hungarian CV to the following address: email@example.com