Our client, who is a well-known global multibrand automotive importer, is looking for a Regional Marketing Director for CEE Region.
- Identifying specific regional marketing goals and objectives.
- Recommending strategies to implement in regional marketing plans for CEE region.
- Present inputs to Product Marketing to define, maintain and validate product alternatives and configurations.
- Analysing local competition and strengthening the company’s brand position in assigned regional areas.
- Supervising and developing the regional marketing budget.
- Head responsibility for conveying plans to DMs on different marketing topics and venues.
- Liaising with the product marketing department to suggest product alternatives.
- Understanding national marketing plans and tailoring them to suit particular regions.
- Developing a clear understanding of the financial goals in a region and the key success indicators.
- Interacting with marketing leads to formulate and supervise the regional marketing budget.
- Evaluating productivity and marketing strategies’ return on investment.
- Passion for automobiles
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, finance, or a related field
- A master’s degree may be advantageous
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in marketing or in a management role
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Experience with marketing tools and software
- The ability to supervise a team and deal with staff issues
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Impeccable English knowledge
- Leadership, problem-solving and networking skills
- Good time-management skills
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org