A global, strong and dynamic company with German ownership seeks a talented and energetic HR Business Partner.
- You work in various strategic and operational areas of HR – from recruiting and onboarding to employee retention and personnel development.
- Together with the management you monitor the entire recruitment process, coordinate the candidate management, and conduct telephone and face-to-face job interviews.
- You actively participate in national and international HR projects.
- You contribute to the design, optimization and professional implementation of all HR processes.
- You take on the operational day-to-day business with general HR administrative tasks.
- You identify and activate the most suitable channels for the selection process.
- You create relationship with specific school and participate at Job day school event.
- Completed business studies with focus on HR/personnel management or completed vocational training with further training as HR officer or HR specialist
- First professional experience in the field of HR
- Pronounced service orientation, a good intuition for people, strong communication skills and an engaging manner
- A well-structured, efficient and self-reliant way of working – independently and in a team
- Proactive, good time-management skills and the ability to set priorities and to react quickly
- Excellent Hungarian, good English skills, German is a plus
Place of work: Nyírbátor
Should you be interested in the above position, please send us your English CV to the following address: email@example.com