Our client is the leading Central and Eastern European cross channel advertising network with presence in Asia and focus on markets outside the United States and Western Europe. Our client offers the broadest range of ad network products and solutions across display, video, engagement, social and performance channels. Our client employs the most advanced proprietary and licensed technologies, has extensive international experience and represents Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat and other selected global and local publishers across its 23 markets, including Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
At our client they’re looking for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: they like people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and gregarious. They look for unique skills and attitude: You will be entrepreneurial, analytical and highly professional. They cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think laterally, and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
For the Head of Twitter role at our client, we are looking for somebody that is innovate, experiment, and moves at a fast pace. You have a growth mindset, and you are always looking for ways to improve the product you are responsible for. You are creative, curious and brilliant in sales activities as well as in managing pipelines and making revenue forecasts.
What you’ll do
- Represent Twitter’s brand on the local market
- Lead Twitter’s efforts across the market – organize and consult stakeholders, including peers and managers, to understand existing data and perspectives before decisions are made
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Work on account management plans in close collaboration with account managers
- Spot market opportunities for new customers to advertise on Twitter
- Grow existing and establish new collaborative business relationships with marketers
- Drive solutions-based consultative sales engagements to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers.
- Build account plans to help accurately forecast and define your sales strategies.
- Be responsible for for meeting and exceeding quarterly revenue plans
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- You have Sales / Key Account Management position experience in online advertising, publishing or digital services
- You have a strong understanding of the digital marketplace and the competitive landscape in which we operate
- You are a passionate, accountable and creative individual that will exemplify the values and responsibilities of Twitter’s sales strategy and immerse yourself in the Twitter advertising products for in-app marketing in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You have strong social and professional ties within the local advertising industry and the local business community
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically, solve problems proactivley, develop and enhance costumer relationships
- You have the ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- You are a confident negotiator with excellent presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- You can priotize and are comfortable managing multiple sales pitches and projects
- You can efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English and Hungarian with a good design aesthetic
If you are interested in the position above, please send your application in English with the reference number to: email@example.com