The automotive industry is changing rapidly and so are the demands and expectations among consumers. Volvo Cars has taken a strategic decision to lead this change. This means not only to continue to build state of the art premium cars, but to rethink the entire consumer experience and creating competitive offers showing that we put our consumers’ needs in the centre. Care by Volvo is a ground breaking premium Subscription Service we are developing and you don’t want to miss out on.
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: “To be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand” by simplifying people’s lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
As a new company within Volvo Car Group, we have one clear aim – to give you back more time to do the things you love. Welcome to the future of the car experience, where a simple monthly subscription is all you need.
This position is pan-European and will cover all major markets and will entail responsibilities such as
For the development of Care by Volvo – we will strengthen the team with a Chief Risk Officer.
- Establish, implement and continuously improve a residual value policy, procedure and follow-up to govern and report the residual value risk of financing the Subscription Services
- Develop and implement a credit policy, procedure and follow-up to govern and report the customer credit risk of financing the Subscription Services
- Manage and govern the RV and credit risk on an ongoing bases in close collaboration with the corporate Risk functions
- Liaise with Group Treasury on RV and Credit risk issues
- Give a true and fair view of the company’s residual value and customer credit risk to management, Board members and external stakeholders
- Promote good risk culture and risk awareness
- Be a proactive support in business operations by providing risk analysis before strategic initiatives and new products
We Are Looking For People Who
- Take accountability, both for their own direct area of responsibility, and the success of the team
- Dare being bold, in a thought through way, with integrity, and curiosity as guiding stars
- Focus on customers
To succeed, we believe that your background and skills include:
- University degree, preferably in finance and/or risk analysis or management
- Proven track record of intrapreneurship
- Strong relationship builder
- In depth experience with automotive residual value setting/customer credit risk assessment policies and management
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in a captive automotive finance company or auto leasing company
- Ideally international exposure in the subject matter
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
Stockholm or HQ Gothenburg
If you are interested in the position above, please send your application in English with the reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org