Our international client has been one of the leading wholesalers in the European premiums, promotional products, textile and business gift market for more than 50 years. They offer their customers’ favorite gifts and promotional items, including their personalized message for more than 10.000 distributors worldwide. We are looking for an Area Manager responsible for providing information about the services, products and image to current and potentially new customers. Through introducing the catalogues and services also achieve that the current and potentially new companies who exclusively deal with aftersales of promotional gifts purchase more and more often from our client.
- Maintain continuous relationships with customers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of demands of the customers and the promotional gifts market.
- Dealing with customers’ issues, complaints.
- Creating customized quotations.
- Visiting of existing customers.
- Seeking new, potential partners.
- Creating and tracking of reports of visits, entering them into the CRM system, informing customer service about necessary actions.
- Creating plans of weekly/monthly visits.
- Keep an eye on market processes proactively, also watch competitors and making reports about this.
- Realization of aims in the quaterly plan.
- Collecting all market and competition information.
- Keeping daily contact with the regional office no matter him is in home office or visit trip.
- Keep customer service colleague updated about all decisions or changes related to clients.
Scope of job :
- Determine, change of conditions and price level for customers.
- Make decision in connection with customer complains that reach over the customer service’s competence.
- Determine the conditions of the customized quotations.
- Order sanctions for partners (paying off, blocking) conciliated with the direct principal.
- Access to information, data needed for work.
- Access to pricelists.
- The followings are at his/her service: laptop, car, other company data sources.
- Accomplish the weekly visit plan defined by the management.
- Send a list of the companies to visit until upcoming WSAM.
- Attendance on monthly sales meetings.
- Attend and conduct a weekly telephone sales conference.
- Attendance on programs and exhibits ordered by the company.
- Handing in expense claims biweekly as in the rules.
- Create travel record.
- Protect company values and assets.
- Keep track of the company car’s technical status, take it to compulsory checking.
- Wear a suit and tie when visiting customers.
- Appearance as required by the situation.
- Neatness in appearance.
- Elegant clothing.
- Keep company secrets, confidential information.
- College degree.
- B category driving license.
Experience (proficiencies, skills):
- Minimum 2 years in sales managing/sales representative/B2B.
- Experience in negotiating with CEO’s.
- Good experience in dealing with complaints, conflicts.
- Knowledge of negotiating techniques.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience in presentation.
- Knowledge of the political, economical situation and rules of the countries he/she’ll be responsible for.
- Routine in driving.
- Fluency in English and Romanian(read, write, speech).
- Good knowledge of the language of the country he/she’ll be responsible for (read, write, speech)
If you are interested in the position above, please send your application in English with the reference number to: firstname.lastname@example.org