We are looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to work in a unique, word class, state of art manufacturing plant.
Requirements concerning the candidate
Indirect Procurement Manager creates strategy to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. Execute negotiations with suppliers, responsible for buying the best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices. Build up end-to-end sourcing process, from the request management, through RFQs, supplier selection, tendering, price negotiation and contracting. Cooperate with different functions and key persons of the organization, to find the cost effective deals and suppliers. Overseeing and mastering financial impacts of purchased items and stock, creates various reports and analyses. As a result of effective sourcing activity save money and increase profit of organization.
- Devise and introduce procurement strategy and process
- Drive procurement activities, discover cost effective suppliers, initiate effective deals, monitor the quality of goods and services provided
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of business needs
- Negotiate advantageous terms, evaluate offers of goods and services
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Keep a constant check on stock levels, forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- In cooperation with company lawyer prepares contracts and keeping them available.
- Control spends and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Provide different reports and statistics about activity
- MSc or BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Fluent Hungarian and English language
- 5 years proven working experience as a procurement manager / specialist
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Strong commercial, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in collecting and analysing data
- Result- and solution oriented attitude
- Adherence to highest ethical standards
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application in English with the reference number to: email@example.com